learn to trade
A business coach supports clients in clarifying and solving individual questions from the professional context. As a reflection and sparring partner, he helps to discover strengths and to tap potential and to develop and implement sensible alternative options for action.
In our training as a coach in the world of work, learn to trade we prepare the participants thoroughly for this responsible task.
By training as a coach in the world of work ...
· develop your social, methodological, professional and personal skills
· clarify your own values
· learn coaching methods and tools that you can use in your day-to-day management
· broaden your professional perspective
· gain competence and certainty in the field of coaching
· learn to think and work as a coach